AEM 1966-1984 GM Cars Trucks Dryflow Round Straight Engine Air Filter
Description: DryFlow Round Filter
Air Filter Material: Non-woven Synthetic
Air Filter Shape: Round
Height: 3.063 in (78 mm)
Inside Diameter: 12 in (305 mm)
Outside Diameter: 14 in (356 mm)
Top Style: Open
AEM DryFlow Round Filters are a revolutionary lifetime air filter media that delivers industry-leading filtration by using a non-woven polyester-based media that does not need filter oil to trap dirt and particulates. DryFlow is easier to clean, more durable, will not degrade with servicing and has a higher filtration efficiency than cotton-gauze filters.
AEM DryFlow Round Filter Features:
* Available in 14" x 3" 14" x 4" 14" x 5" and 14" x 6"
* Element is cleanable and is guaranteed for the life of your vehicle
* DryFlow air filter will NOT void your vehicle's warranty
* Delivers 99.4% cumulative filtration efficiency, based on independent SAE J726 JUN93 FINE DUST Air Cleaner Test Code procedures
* AEM's unique non-woven filter media never needs oil, meaning less down time between cleanings and no more chance of over-oiling. It takes the guesswork out of servicing your air filter
* Filter element is virtually impossible to collapse and is more durable than cotton gauze